For Business, Uninterrupted
Everyone can see in real-time the speed of all components in your e-commerce stack: hardware, databases, app servers, e-commerce packages, network, and web rendition layer. Incidents are resolved quickly with no finger pointing. And because the intuitive Quanta interface also informs everyone of the impact of web performance on revenue, your full e-commerce team rallies behind the business like never before.
Updated in real-time, the Quanta timeline enables stakeholders to troubleshoot performance incidents as they happen, work together like never before, and prioritize their actions based on expected revenue impact.
- Share a single point of truth with both business and technical team members.
- Explore trends with one-click simplicity. Troubleshoot incidents by zooming in on any given technology layer (server, application, database, networking, browser, etc.) to see time used up by its own sub-components (for instance, individual services in a given application).
- Make informed decisions to protect revenue now. Prioritize future technology investments based on anticipated ROI.
distributed teams —
and no finger pointing
- One-click root cause exploration by business and technical staff alike.
- Set up customizable alerts and route them to the appropriate persons via email, SMS, Slack or directly in any app you already use.
- Enforce an audit trail of all work performed on individual software and hardware components with ability to synchronize data sources automatically.
to your specific needs
- Monitor the KPIs and timeline views that make the most sense for your business role.
- Connect and correlate all your technical data sources — from network beacons, platform data, through to Google Analytics and everything in between.
- View history back to two years and make like-for-like comparisons over time in your retail calendar.
- Infrastructure Cost Per Click: Understand the technical cost and trend of serving a page at any given time. Monitor your efficiency in serving customers over time.
- Multiple Timeline Overlays: Overlay and explore multiple visualizations with drag-and-drop ease. Correlate events and performance variables (CPU load, revenue by minute, page views per minute, etc.)
- Customizable events: See how the actions of your technical team impact your KPIs, such as updates to application code, server restarts and CDN configuration changes.
- Apply signal analysis to automatically surface anomalies.
- Project Revenue Impact: Visualize cumulative revenue earned from optimization over any time period.
- Top Pages Benchmark: Instantly assess revenue impact and opportunities for your key pages.
for peak traffic
- Target specific areas of your web site, without going through the expense and hassle of running full-scale load tests.
- Customize your simulated transactions in terms of length, number of users, and whether they are signed in or not.
- Simulate denial-of-service attacks and other scenarios.
Quanta Web Performance Services
We’re on your team
Our gurus provide on-demand expertise to better manage your service providers, identify areas for optimization, and help solve problems faster. Acting as members of your virtual team, we follow the same alerts as you, provide incident reports and can even act as a go-between with your partners.
for a 3-day comprehensive audit
Covering every aspect of your web performance and receive a roadmap.
In-depth code reviews
Critical path analysis
A view under the hood of your infrastructure
A benchmark of your processes and actual performances with those of your peers
A list of quick wins that you can implement straightaway